July 22, 2015
Learn about the new Optimized Treatment Protocol and how implementation can increase patient volume and satisfaction.
Join to hear about
- Increasing the value proposition for you and your patients with the Optimized Treatment Protocol (OTP)
-New anesthesia recommendation
-Higher Energy Levels
-Single Treatment +
-Improved Patient Pricing
- New “miraDry me” campaign and tools
- New Reward Programs
- Grow your practice with our Practice Development Program
- Case studies: Increase patient volume with successful implementation of the OTP and new campaign
Joshua Weitz, MD
Clinical Director, Dermatology Associates of Rochester
Vice President of Global Marketing, Miramar Labs
Director of Practice Development, Miramar Labs
June 26, 2015
Join Dr. Rokhsar for a discussion of his success with miraDry in his practice.
- Why microwave energy is the right technology to permanently destroy sweat and odor glands
- New Optimized Treatment Protocol provides high patient satisfaction in as little as a single treatment, an attractive solution for sweat-bothered patients
- How Dr. Rokhsar has grown his successful miraDry practice with the high patient satisfaction procedure
is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained cosmetic and laser surgeon.
February 1, 2015
Join Dr. Goldberg as he shares his experience using the miraDry system for the permanent reduction of sweat and odor.
Dr. Goldberg is a board certified dermatologist, respected author, speaker and owner of Skin, Laser and Surgery Specialists of NY and NJ.
February 1, 2015
- Why microwave technology is the right choice to permanently destroy sweat and odor glands
- Techniques for no-downtime miraDry in the clinic
- Clinical outcomes
- How Aesthetic Solutions built a successful sweat practice with this high patient satisfaction procedure
Sue Ellen Cox, MD
Karlee Wagoner, NP
Chapel Hill, NC
November 1, 2014
Learn creative internal and external marketing initiatives from this successful practice.
Susan Van Dyke, M.D.
Van Dyke Laser & Skin
Paradise Valley, Arizona
October 1, 2014
Learn about miraDry®, an aesthetic procedure for treating underarm sweat. Dr. Christopher Khorsandi will present the proven patient outcomes and practice benefits of the miraDry system.
Christopher Khorsandi, M.D.
VIP Plastic Surgery
Las Vegas Nevada
April 2, 2012
Hyperhidrosis, market need, prevalence, treatment options and miraDry clinical data.
Carolyn Jacob, MD
Associate Clinical Director
Dept. of Dermatology
Feinberg School of Medicine
April 1, 2012
History of Microwave energy for medical use, overview of miraDry clinical studies and procedure.
Michael Kaminer, M.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Yale Medical School
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine, Dermatology Dartmouth Medical School
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Dermatology Brown Medical School